- Name recognition on the trailer acts as a traveling billboard.
We travel approximately 15,000 miles locally each year.
- Name recognition on the race car.
People say, "There goes that car again!"
- Announced on the public address system.
Every time the race car pulls to the starting line at any drag strip.
- Burger School for Autistic Children Car Show.
Held annually in Garden City.
- Ford World Headquarters show.
Held annually in Dearborn.
- Local Car shows or benefits, as requested by sponsor.
- Dana-Eaton - Toys for Tots
- Company picnics and drag race events.
- Promotional events or displays.
When the car is not being raced it is available for display at grand openings etc.